Sunday, December 15, 2013

AWESOME LEGEND OF ZELDA FANART! :D

For a very very popular game like Zelda, there's so many fan art that people make.
However this is some fan arts that in my opinion stand out above the others, and yes I already made post like this like a month or two month ago well I forgot,  and that fan art is really amazing really awesome.
And I really like to see all of these awesome fan art, so let's just straight to the fan arts! :D







Those 5 fan arts were made by the same person pretty awesome











All copyright is from the maker of this arts.
And all credit is from the maker of this arts.

There's many more fantastic Zelda fan arts that I have founded but this is for now! I really really love the details so I choose like the very detailed one, with the coolest background here! But I founded more so, see you in the next post with some fantastic Zelda fan art!

No comments:

Post a Comment