Tuesday, November 26, 2013

LEGEND OF ZELDA - TIME'S END (MAJORA'S MASK REMIXED) - THEOPHANY)

So, hey again guys! Actually tomorrow there's a final semester tests and nah I'm here, playing Zelda lol :D
So, Im going to talk about MAJORA'S MASK!
My favourite Zelda game! Everybody talks about A Link Between Worlds (ALBW)
And, guess what I don't have 3DS and never had it, so I just wait for the emulator or a miracle to come!
So I just play A Link to the Past while everbody play ALBW. Well, enough about that:

So.. There's a good remix of Majora's Mask and it's not a dance music I really really love this album. Really beautiful, capture the feeling of Majora's Mask perfectly I always have a goosebumbs ( I think its incorrect but whatever), and really dramatic. In overall very beautiful song.

Go check it out and download it NOW! Really, for Majora's Mask fans, or any person that love this:


"I would like to thank everyone for the incredible reaction this project has received. For years I have wanted to create an album that attempted to capture the beautiful and nightmarish world of Majora's Mask. While I am only releasing the first disc today, Time's End will eventually cover the entire soundtrack. This album is a free gift to fans and a tribute to one of the greatest games ever made."



Yes, this album is called Time's End and you can download it now :D
There's 10 beautiful songs in it, each one really captures the feeling of Majora's Mask especially Lovers Mask, Final Hours and Time's End. I download this song like 2 months ago and until now I just cant get enough of it, I hear this songs everyday it just, so dramatic, dark and beautiful :)
The one who made this is Theophany, the quality of each songs is very good I wonder how he/she (probably he) made this.. It just beautiful, its a masterpiece :)

Maybe first you are confused with the song but keep listen to it! It'll clicked :)

This is the songs: (download it on the site)

01 Majora's Mask - 02:53 (6.74 MB)
02 The Clockworks - 03:15 (7.59 MB)
03 Terrible Fate - 06:34 (15.1 MB)
04 Clocktown - 06:41 (15.4 MB)
05 Healing the Great Fairy - 05:26 (12.5 MB)
06 Moon's Tear - 07:31 (17.3 MB)
07 Lovers Mask - 06:35 (15.2 MB)
08 Majora's Wrath - 03:23 (7.89 MB)
09 Final Hours - 02:37 (6.13 MB)
10 Time's End  - 08:22 (19.2 MB) < my most favorite but cant decide though

My favorites are: 03, 07, 08, 09, & 10
If you haven't realize by now the song is sorted by the events in Majora's Mask
So first, Link meet Skull Kid which is song number 01, then he goes to the inside of the clock tower song number 02, then meet Happy Mask Salesman in his famous quote, "You've met with terrible fate haven't you?" song number 03, then Link goes to clocktown song number 04, go to the Fairy's Fountain song number 05, then goes to the astral observatory to collect moon's tear song number 06, then Anju & Kafei sidequest song number 07, and the Majora's Wrath made the moon come more and more closer song number 08, then the final hours song number 09 then the Time's End song number 10.
Pretty cool, huh?


^ this is also the official art of Time's End

Btw, the mask in the picture above above is a real Majora's wooden mask which I'll show you the process of the making. It is super awesome, all I know is the person who made that is called Luigi (maybe..)

Anyway Theophany is in the process of making Wind Waker too which is kinda awesome I'll be waiting for it :D

So, I really really REALLY recommended this album, download it now!

So that's all for today, I'll see you next time tell me your favorites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment