Saturday, August 10, 2013

PewDiePie :)

So, Hi everybody! Im Beatrice and... Today Im going to talk about PewDiePie :)
^ That is him :)
If you love Youtube or gaming you must have known this guy :) He is from Sweden, start Youtube-ing 2 years ago maybe. All of his videos is all about gaming / walkthrough, he play horror games a lot. Like Amnesia, Slender, Ju-On, ect. And sometimes funny games too.
He is so popular in Youtube or Internet with eleven million subscriber (wow)! 
I know him from like 2 / 1 months ago, the first video of him that I watched is Slender. Because I curious about Slenderman I think "How scary is that game? How it became so so popular?" so I watched his video and suprised to see that he got ten million subscriber! (now eleven million)



So I became addicted to all of his video and since I love video games too.
I think the reason that he became so popular is: his reaction. When he play horror game, he screamed a lot XD and its SO funny lol :D I wonder why is he so shamelessly screamed like that infront of million people on Youtube :)



But on his interview he said that he was so shy in his first video so he didnt talk a lot :) Now he got 1.402 videos on his chanel. People say that he is "overreacting" and my respond is of course you screamed like that! He is playing horror games with the light off and with headphone (loud volume), I mean of course I screamed like that too. Since some of the games have so many jumpscares!



And about his name "PewDiePie" I think that name is awesome, how do you even come with that? :D
He has a girlfriend from Italy and her name is Marzia. She make Youtube chanel too with the name "CutiePie". Her videos is about fashion, make up, her life, ect. Anyway PewDiePie's real name is Felix. 


 ^ His girlfriend :)

Her girfriend call her subscriber "Marzipan" and PewDiePie call his subscriber "Bros / Bro".
Besides gaming video PewDiePie has some vlogs & Friday With PewDiePie. And sometimes he does "Pewd Does Everything" so people asking him to do something in Twiter and he choose some of them and do it in his videos. For example: Wear high heels, chew gum, and speak French. lol XD








Subscribe to become a bro today!! : https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie/videos

Subscribe to her girlfriend (Marzia) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9oofjVfJzapRyVlt57x8Q
Teenager reaction to PewDiePie :) :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzrnGquUfCU

PewDiePie interview :) :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7NTwbBr3lo

In his end of his video he always brofist to his fans in the camera :)
I think this is all, maybe Im going to update this post :)
Honestly I love all of his video and honestly; its 99% more creepy if you play the game instead of watching somebody play. So I think he is not overreacting :)
So, hope you guys have a wonderful day. Sorry for the wrong spelling. And tell me in the comment your opinion about these and your favourite things or videos of PewDiePie. And finally...
Thanks for reading this and hope you enjoy! So I see you in the next post! Byeee :)

BROFIST!


No comments:

Post a Comment