Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Post :)


Hi my name is Beatrice and this is my first post and this is my first time blogging actually :) Im just a student of SMPK AC 1 Surabaya, Indonesia. My class is 9E. I making this blog at 3 A.M actually I always stay up late at night when holiday because nothing bother you cause everybody is sleeping :)


Anyway I love: internet, Lana Del Rey (my favourite singer), Alexander McQueen (my favourite fashion designer), Youtube, PewDiePie, Creepypasta, nailpolish, fashion, makeup, game (any genre especially horror, something bloody, and adventure), Quotev, drawing, ect


 Anyway if you have good game or good song or basicly anything just tell me in the comment. Or maybe some good makeup brand :)

So, I will post more later. Sorry if my english suck, english isnt my first languange. Hope you guys have a wonderful day. Thanks for reading this. Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment